Last Updated: Oct 21, 2016
If you're having trouble accessing Lynda.com, please review these tips.
- If accessing from off-campus, don't use Firefox or Mozilla browsers. If you have trouble viewing Lynda.com, try using Internet Explorer.
- If accessing from off-campus, use the surname/library number login or your HU credentials at the PASSHE screen. Your library number is on the back side of your HU ID card. If you do not have an ID card, please contact the University Librarian.
- Make sure you create a profile the first time you access Lynda.com. This will allow you to track your progress, bookmark favorite videos, and create certificates of completion.
If you continue to have difficulty, please contact the University Librarian.
Online full-text version of the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology.
Interactive anatomy website allows you to view and manipulate 3D models of body systems. Quizzes and study guide.
A collection of major chemistry reference works, including the CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics.
- Credo Reference
Credo is an easy-to-use tool for research projects and homework. Search in hundreds of encyclopedias, dictionaries, thesauri, quotations, and subject-specific titles, as well as 200,000+ images and audio files, and 1100+ videos. Use this instead of Wikipedia.
- Gallup Analytics Portal
Compare, review, and export nearly 100 years of U.S. data and a decade of global data from the Gallup World Poll of important issues.
- Harrisburg University Game Collection
Tabletop and electronic games available for checkout.
- Journal of Visualized Experiments
Database of videos of science experiments, lab techniques, and procedures.
Hundreds of training videos on almost any web app, software package, etc., you can think of. (NOTE: Login options have changed, so please check out the single sign-on instructions under Find Encyclopedias & More.)
You can find information on our tabletop games (board games, card games, and other analog games) and our electronic games here.